Clarksville Downtown Market
The Clarksville Downtown Market is a weekly open-air market featuring local farmers and artisans who offer locally-grown fresh produce, food items, and handcrafted products. The Market strives to provide an opportunity for local customers to connect with local businesses while enhancing the quality of life in our community. Enjoy live music, meet our Market mascot, “Corny the Cob,” and experience activities on select market days.
Dates: Dates: Saturdays, May 25 through October 12, 2019
(No market Sept 7)
Location: Open-air market in City Hall Parking Lot
One Public Square | Clarksville, TN
Hours: Normal hours: Open 8:00 am – 1:00pm
*Market hours subject to change due to weather
Special events for visitors of all ages are planned throughout the market season. They include:
- Farm to Market Dinner tickets available for purchase at the Market only -- June 1.
- Green Day -- June 8.
- Pop-up Markets at McGregor Park -- June 13, July 11, Aug. 8, Sept. 12.
- Corn Shucking Contests -- June 15 and 29, July 13 and 27.
- Veggie Day -- June 22.
- Pop-up Market at Heritage Park -- June 27, July 25, Aug. 22, Sept. 26.
- Summer Grilling -- July 6.
- Food Truck Takeover -- July 20.
- Health & Fitness Day -- Aug. 3.
- Farm to Market Dinner presented by Altra Federal Credit Union -- Aug. 10.
- National Honeybee Day -- Aug. 17.
- Market Scavenger Hunt -- Aug. 24.
- College Football Saturday -- Aug. 31.
- Fun with Fido -- Oct. 5.
- Closing Day -- Oct. 12.
Stay informed on what’s “fresh” each Saturday at the Clarksville Downtown Market by following the Clarksville Downtown Market on Facebook. To view a list of participating Market vendors, visit www.ClarksvilleDowntownMarket.com. SNAP benefits will be accepted.
The Market is coordinated by the Clarksville Parks & Recreation Department, presented by Seasons Market with additional support from Altra Federal Credit Union and Pick Tennessee.
1 Public Square