Fine Fettle: Farm-to-Table
The 6th annual Fine Fettle will be held on Saturday, September 28th at “The Venue” at the Old Glory Distilling Co. An evening unlike any other in Clarksville, guests will be immersed in a farm-to-table culinary experience. Featuring nine leading chefs from across the region, locally sourced foods, elevated wine pairings, an open bar, a silent and live auction.
This farm-to-table experience and auction will benefit The Food Initiative.
Early bird discount tickets are available through August 17. Purchase tickets at https://www.thefoodinitiative.org/finefettle/.
Our 2019 Culinary Partners include:
- BRYAN WEAVER of Butcher & Bee and Redheaded Stranger
- JORDAN ARCURI of Kayne Prime
- JOE DENOMME of Ole Red
- TANDY WILSON of City House
- DANIEL GORMAN of Henley
- NATHAN DUENSING of Marsh House
- LISA WHITE of Marsh House
- REBEKAH TURSHEN of City House
- JAMES MOTT of Chartwell’s at APSU
- plus hors d’oeuvres by Clarksville’s own, Strawberry Alley Ale Works
The event runs from 6:30-9:30pm.
451 Alfred Thun Road
Clarksville, TN 37040