Updated Friday, April 3, 11:15 a.m.
Visit Clarksville’s first priority is the safety and health of its visitors, industry partners, residents and team. We want you and your families to stay safe and we recommend that everyone follow the protocols directed by the CDC. Until you can visit in person again, please stay in touch on our social media channels. Your connection is so important to us. Share favorite memories, ask about your favorite spots. We'll respond as quickly as possible.
Wherever you are, please support your local businesses as you are able, especially during these challenging times. Make sure to check with businesses directly on their social pages or websites for the latest developments, as they change rapidly. We will post changes or cancellations on this page as we receive them. If you know of any we've missed, please email details to email@example.com.
- Beachaven Winery – Hours adjusted to Mon-Sat 9-5; Sun 12-5. Will deliver to your car when picking up at the store; shipping via UPS is ½ price.
- Clarksville Climbing – Closed until further notice.
- The Clarksville Visitor Information Center at Exit 4 - closed until further notice.
- Customs House Museum – Closed until April 30.
- DnD Mini Golf - closed until April 6, but take-home paint kits are available. Schedule a pickup time on their Facebook page.
- Fort Defiance Civil War Park – Visit Center is closed until April 1; park grounds are open regular hours.
- Miss Lucille's Marketplace - Closed until further notice. The cafe remains open exclusively for pick up orders.
- Old Glory Distilling – Suspending all tours, events and live music through April 25. (Pausing production of bourbon & whiskey to produce hand sanitizing spray which will be free to the public in early April.)
- Pratt Museum – Closed until further notice.
- Red Axe Throwing Company - Is open by appointment only and will accept appointments for any time even outside regular business hours.
- Regal Cinemas – Closed until further notice.
- Roxy Regional Theatre - Closed through May 1.
- The City Forum - closed until further notice.
- The Riverview Inn is closed until further notice.
- Queen City Classic HS Girls Softball Tournament, Mar 27-28
- March Madness Open Horseshoe Tournament, Mar 28
- Historic Collinsville Pioneer Settlement Eggstravaganza April 4 cancelled; Spring Opening April 25 postponed; Murder Mystery Dinner May 9 postponed.
- F2CON Gaming Convention, April 17-19.
- First Thursday Artwalk, Apr 2.
- Haydn Festival, April 2-6.
- Planters Bank Presents... Film Series (The Little Mermaid, Mar 22; Peter Pan, Mar 29.)
- All APSU music events through the spring semester.
- Most restaurants and breweries are open, but for drive-thru, delivery or curbside pick up only. Please call ahead to place your order and check individual business social channels or websites for details. Six spots throughout downtown are bagged and designated for curbside pickup -- two along Strawberry Alley and four in the 100-block of Franklin St.
- For a list of restaurants offering delivery or gift cards, please visit ClarksvilleStrong.com.